Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014 Only 9 more months

Elder Grace is doing really well. He and Elder Pe'a currently have 2 investigators.

Blink ball key chain

A girl in Cole's new ward makes these key chains. She can make anything you request I think they're so cool. Of course Cole chose some Blink 182 designs.

The lonely astronaut

A local legend in the Alton area.

It's findings go back to 1673

Father Jacques Marquette described it as a birdlike monster painted high on the bluffs of the Mississippi river

According to the diary, the Piasa was as large as a calf with horns like a deer

red eyes, a beard like a tiger's, a face like a man,

the body covered with green, red and black scales and a tail so long it passed around the body, over the head and between the legs.

The creature was given it's name by the Illini Indians, meaning a bird that devours men.

Ice storm

I hope this is the last ice storm Cole will experience.

Looks too cold

Oh my

I'm not really a fan of Guinea Pigs

Lynn and Elder Grace

I wish I knew more about this photo but I don't... Lol







No comments:

Post a Comment