Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Monday, February 25, 2013

A message from the Holliday family

"Good afternoon Grace family. Elder Grace was in our home last night. We enjoyed having him 1 more time before he is transferred on Wednesday. They were in their playful moods last night.
My husband nicknamed Elder Grace Elvis. I think he gets a kick out of it.

Warmest regards, the Holliday family"

Again I am so grateful for the wonderful members in Elder Grace's mission! They are so thoughtful, and caring!

A couple more things from Elder Grace:
" Brother and Sister Kremer (I think that's how you spell their name) are the ones who took us out to breakfast."
Thank you Brother and Sister Kremer! :)

I also informed Elder Grace about Wyatt Peterson's mission call to Honolulu and this is what Cole has to say:
"WHAT!!!! not fair!"



No comments:

Post a Comment