Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cracker Barrel breakfast

I am so grateful for the members of the church, they are always so willing to help out our missionaries!
Here is a picture of Elder Grace and his companion out to breakfast at the Cracker Barrel.
I am thankful for all the little things that make a huge difference for  the missionaries and their families!
I would like to thank the kind person that took Elder Grace and his companion out for breakfast!
I would also like to thank all the kind members of the church that are willing to have the missionaries over for dinner, or for games, etc...You are all truly amazing, thanks again!

1 comment:

  1. Missionaries with full tummies are happy missionaries. I remember overeating at members homes on my mission. They would stuff us with food. I remember sitting in the car on the way home after one of those feeds and feeling my stomach muscles strain with the volume.

    ReplyDelete