Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Friday, March 8, 2013

new letter from Elder Grace March 8, 2013

"I still don't have a car yet, I ride the bus and my bike everywhere. I ride the bus more than my bike."

"My new apartment is really nice. My new companion Elder Sutherland is really cool, we have a lot in common! (I'm not sure if that's a good thing)"

"My move to Edwardsville has been kinda hard on me I miss the people in O'fallon, they were so cool!"

"I know there will be areas that i like and areas that i don't like, i just have to see the good in them."

"so at transfers I saw Elder Rymer (MTC companion) I actually miss him, but his best friend was called out to this same mission and they are companions now. How crazy is that?!!!"

"The blog looks great! I love it! I'm glad people can look at it. Keep doing a good job!"

I will try my best to do a good job!!!! One more thing from Elder Grace:

"I miss Blake, you should get his address for me. I hope he is doing well!.... I wonder how Levi is doing? Is he still working at the car wash?"

I suppose Elder Grace would like to hear from Levi and Blake!! I know he loves mail from everyone else too!

No comments:

Post a Comment