Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Monday, June 17, 2013

It's been 7 months! Wow this last month has cruised by so fast!!!

"So I will be transferred on Wednesday June 19th. I will go to Matoon Il. 2 hours east of Edwardsville. Elder Wunderli gets to open up Edwardsville 2, we are splitting up that area. Everyone tells me Matoon is a small town in the middle of nowhere! My new companion will be Elder Johnson, there are 4 Elder Johnsons in my mission! So I don't know anything about my new companion yet."

I really think Cole found this turtle on the ground!

"I really liked the pictures you sent me from Fathers day! Asa and Peyton look like they are growing a lot! I really want one of those uncle Sam shirts! Will you send me one?"

You know I will send you one, just in time for the 4th of July!!! :)

Elder Grace says he will really miss Elder Wunderli!

One last look at the random turtle!

I will post the new address next week when Elder Grace lets me know what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment