Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Monday, June 3, 2013

Storms and Tornadoes!!!!

Elder Grace and Elder Wunderli survived the storms and tornado! Yay!!!!!

"I am doing really well! I am not hurt, we just haven't had power since Friday night. I finally took a shower in cold water this morning. We are using our bike lights for flash lights ha,ha,ha,... its pretty funny!"

Looks pretty crazy after a tornado!

Elder Grace and Elder Wunderli


Looks like the Elders helped clean up!

"So one really cool thing  about the storm is we have a new investigator! When we were seeking shelter we met our neighbor. We invited her to the church and we were able to teach her some church stuff.    She really liked it! We invited her to come to church on Sunday and she came!"

Elder Grace and their new investigator

"Today we are going to O'fallon for a zone p-day. We are going to have a movie night!"

"Tell Marlowe Dazley I say hi." Marlowe was an Elder in Elder Grace's mission who has since returned home. Just one year and a half for Elder Grace to come back home! I am glad he is enjoying his mission!

I am so glad Elder Grace and Elder Wunderli are safe! I am always amazed at the good things that come from devastation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment