Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

4th of July and Corn Corn Corn....


Elder Johnson and Elder Grace

Elder Komoroski Elder Grace Elder Johnson and Elder Anderson

"On the 4th we went to the Long's house. We played football, sand volley ball, and ultimate Frisbee it was so much fun!"

Elder Grace Elder Johnson and Elder Anderson

"...So Elder Komoroski is from Eagle mountain UT. and he says he knows Uncle Mark and his family. So that's really cool!" again what a small world!!! My Uncle Mark lives in Eagle MT and Elder Komoroski used to be in his ward until the ward was split.

fireworks
more fireworks
cool fireworks!!!

"This is the view right out side the church building.....corn, corn, corn and McDonald's! Ha,ha,ha,...."

" I saw my trainer Elder Smith the other day. He is doing well but his girlfriend dear John'd him! :( "

"Hopefully the work will pick up for Elder Johnson and I. We are working really hard!"

"This was my meal the other day." I love it!!!

Happy 4th of July, 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment