Elder Grace's address


Elder Cole Grace

Monday, April 8, 2013

Wow Elder Grace! :)

Look at this nice Ferrari Cole found! If you look really close you can see Cole's reflection on the back of the Ferrari.
Cole's dream car he has always been fascinated with Ferraris!

"I will stay in Edwardsville but my companion Elder Sutherland will be transferred to St. Louis on Wednesday."

"I have a baptism coming up this Saturday." (April 13, 2013)

Here is another view of this lovely car.

So today is another p day for Elder Grace he says that he will be playing Frisbee golf today. I hope it is a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at this blog for several weeks and I've been missing a lot - baptisms and talks in church and snow. Good job Elder Grace! I'm speaking in church tomorrow for ward conference and there is a section where I might mention you. Hope you won't mind.

    ReplyDelete